All the candidates who have filled up the application form of BRLPS Recruitment 2019 are now looking for the BRLPS Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the examinatino so that they could start preparation of the examination. Here in this post I am going to mention each and every point related to BRLPS recruitment 2019 that includes pattern of the examination, syllabus covered, how to prepare for the examination etc. So all the candidates who have applied for this recruitment are suggested to go through this entire post.
BRLPS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
Starting early preparation for any examination is an essential thing as this help in keeping you one step ahead of your competitors. Now the candidates who are preparing for the BRLPS examination are suggested to start their preparation in a systematic way so that they could cover each and every topic from which the questions will be asked in the examination. Before starting preparation of the BRLPS examination the candidates must have the clear understanding of the sullabus from which the questions will be asked in the BRLPS examination. Because many times candidates do not have the knowledge of the syllabus and they prepare for the topics that is not included in the syllabus. This not only waste their precious time but also your hard work. So before starting your preparation all the candates are suggested to first have the clear understanging of the exam syllabus and the pattern of the examination.
BRLPS Community Coordinator and Accountant Syllabus and Pattern of the Examination 2019 Symmary
- If you are applying for Assistant Finance Manager post then the candidates muct have the degree of Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/ Chartered Accountant-Inter/MBA-Finance or Cost Accountant-Inter.
- The candidates who have appllied for the post of Finanace manager must have completed CA/ICWAI/MBA in finance or PG degree in commerce
- The candidates who are preparing for DPM and Manager-IBCB posts need to have the degree of diploma in management/PG degree/social work/rural management/rural development/agriculture and allied.
- The aspirants who have applied for area coordinator posts should have the degree of graduation in any stream from a reputed and authorized board or university.
Here the candidates are also suggested that apart from the posts mentioned above there are several other posts for which the organization have invited the candidates. For those posts the candidates are suggested to refer to the official notification by visiting the official website @brlps.in
BRLPS Accountant and Community Coordinator Written Examination Syllabus 2019
BRLPS Exam Syllabus 2019 for English
- Sentence Comletion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Passage Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Error Correction
- Error Correction
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sporring Errors
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Spelling Test
The candidates should prepare for Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Current Affairs, Technical Subjects.
Current affairs is the most important thing that you need to focus more. It is the scoring thing that is very important from the examination point of view.
BRLPS Examination syllabus for General Knowledge
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Basic Computer
- Famous Days and Dates
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books and Authors
- Histroy, Culture, Traditions and Festivals
- Basic GK
BRLPS Exam 2019 Syllabus for current Affairs
- Mirror Images
- Logical Ability
- Clocks and Calendars
- International Affairs
- Current Events
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Non Verbal Series
BRLPS Exm Syllabus for Computer 2019
- Microsoft Outlook
- MS Powerpoing
- MS Excel
- Microsoft Publisher
- Uses of Antivirus
- MS Word
- Microsoft OneNote
- Uses of Antivirus
- MS Visio Etc
BRLPS Exam Syllabus 2019 for Aptitude
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Odd Man Out
- Time and Word Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Indices and Surds
- Problems an Trains
- Permutations and Combinations
- Time and Distance
- Indices and Surds
- Problems and L.C.M. and H.C.F.
- Compound Interest
- Problems on Numbers
- Boats and Streams
- Quadratic Equations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Simple Equation
- Mistures and Allegations
BRLPS Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
All the candidates who are preparing for the BRLPS examination are suggested to visit the official website @brlps.in to know the syllabus in details. Having the complete knowledge of the syllabus is very essential because this helps in letting you know the exact topic that you need to prepare.
How to Prepare for the BRLPS Examination 2019
- All the candidates who are preparing for the BRLPS examination are suggestged to follow the following point for the exam preparation.
- The candidates need to categories the topics into hard and very hard and easy.
- The candidates first need to prepare for the topics that they find very hard and they need to work on these topics daily.
- The candidates should make a milestone of the topics for each day and they need to complete the topic on the same day.
- Also try to complete the topics in the syllabus at least 10 days before the examination so that they could get enough time for revision.
- Also candidates are suggested to keep a sharp eye on the current affairs because most of the questions asked in the examinations are related to current affairs.
BRLPS Examination Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
So all who have started their preparation should increase their study timing because now you do not have too left in the examination. As per the official sources the organization may conduct the examination in the month of June 2019. However the authorities have not yet declared the date of the examination but it is expected that it will be conducted in June.
Also the candidates are suggested to visit the official website on regular basis for the latest notifications. The BRLPS Admit Card 2019 will also be released 10 days before the date of the examination. Once the authorities will release the BRLPS Admit Card 2019, the candidates are suggested to visit the official website to download the hall ticket.