Here is a good news for all the candidates who were looking for recent job notifications in Bihar especially in government sector. Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission has released a job notification to recruit 2446 candidates for various posts in Bihar Police. Under this recruitment the eligible and deserved candidates will be selected for different posts in Bihar police. Here in this post I am going to share all the details of BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment 2019.
About BPSSC: Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission popularly known as BPSSC was established on 1 April 2016 i.e. 3 years ago by Bihar Legislative assembly. The main role of this organization is to recruit eligible candidates for group C posts in Bihar. BPSSC consists of four members including chairman who is the head of the organization. This organization releases job opportunities regularly to hire the eligible aspirants for different posts and this year again it has released a government vacancy under BPSSC jobs or Bihar Police recruitment 2019 to hire 2446 candidates for different posts in Bihar Police
Bihar Police Vacancy Job Details
- Vacancy Name: Bihar Police Recruitment 2019
- Organization: BPSSC (Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commissions
- Start Date: 22nd August 2019
- Last Date: 25th September
- Post Name: Assistant Jail Supritendent, Sub Inspector & Sergeant
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total Posts: 2446
- Pay: Upto 120000 (As per Posts)
Qualification for BPSSC Bihar Police Vacancy 2019
All the candidates who are going to apply for this post must have completed graduate from any recognised board or university as on 01-01-2019. As the minimum qualification to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment is graduate so the candidates who have completed their graduation will not be able to fill the application form.
Age Limit for BPSSC Recruitment 2019
To apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019, the age of the candidates are also defined. For male candidates the age limit to apply for BPSSC Recruitment is 20 years to 37 years and for female candidates the age limit is 20 years to 40 years.
Age Relaxation to Apply for Bihar Police Jobs 2019
The organization has also give relaxation in age limit for reserved candidates. The relaxation in age limit are as follows:
- For Ex-Serviceman: Maximum Age limit is 57 Years
- SC/ST: The Candidates who fall in the category of SC/ST will get relaxation of 2 years i.e. the maximum age limit to apply for this post is 42 years.
Application Fee for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019
All the candidates who are applying for this post will have to submit the application fee. The candidates needs to pay the fee via online method. However there is fee relaxation for the reserved candidates:
- General: The candidates who belong to general or non reserved casts will have to pay a fine of RS 700
- EWS/BC/EBC: Such candidates also need to pay RS 700 as application fee.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: These candidates will get fee relaxation and they need to pay RS 400 as application fee to apply for BPSSC Vacancy 2019.
Official Notification about BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment 2019
The organization has released an official notification on its official website. Here I am going to share the official notification of Bihar Police Recruitment 2019.
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies||Salary|
|Sub Inspector In Bihar Police||2046||35400 to 112400 INR|
|Sergeant||215||35400 to 112400 INR|
|Assistant Supritendent of Jail (Direct Recruitment)||125||29200 To 92300 INR|
|Assistant Supritendent of Jail (Direct Recruitment)||42||29200 To 92300 INR|
To apply for the above posts the candidates need to fill an online application for. The candidates can apply for only one post. While filling the online application form for BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 the candidates will be asked for preferred post.
Height to Apply for Bihar Police Jobs 2019
- General Candidates and OBC (Male): The minimum height of the candidates applying for this post must be 165 cms
- SC/ST Candidates (Male): The minimum height to apply for this post must be 160 cms
- General Candidates and OBC (Female): The minimum height to apply for this post must be 160 cms
- SC/ST (Female): The minimum height to apply for this post must be 155 cms
How to Apply for Bihar Police Vacancy 2019
- Visit the official website @https://apply-bpssc.com/V2/applicationIndex
- Click on Register and Make Payment
- After you register and made the payment you need to fill the application form
- Fill the application form carefully
- Enter the real details
- After filling the details make sure to cross check the details you have entered
- Click submit
After filling the application form save the registration details and take a print out of the application form that you have filled for future use.